Excel Airide B Ace
Meet the Airide; the electric wheelchair from Excel that does meet the current market needs. This product is significantly lighter, easy to maintain, completely modular in construction and fully adaptable to user requirements. Excel has reinvented the power wheelchair. Ready for tomorrow.
The Airide is cleverly designed, easily adaptable and widely applicable both as a front-wheel and rear-wheel drive. Without additional components or complex constructions, but simple and effective to convert. In a minimum of time, the Airide is ready for use as a front or rear wheel drive.
With the Airide, modular is not a buzzword but an actual added value. From the basics, the Airide can be built up in such a way that the most ideal user match is created.
What if different needs arise during use? No problem; the option and accessory system is constructed in such a way that all options can still be mounted afterwards. Flexibility and cost efficiency make the Airide the power wheelchair of today and tomorrow.
The most economical version of the Airide is the Excel Airide B-ace. There is no possibility to mount electrical adjustments or lighting, but drive-only.
Your reason for choosing the Excel Airide B-ace:
- Swing-away VR2 power module with drive-only joystick;
- Maximum speed of 10 km/h;
- Adjustable air suspension system;
- Personalization set (4 colors);
- Cast aluminum split rims;
- Max. user weight 160 kg;
- Height, width, depth and angle adjustable;
- Standard seat cushion;
- Softly padded adjustable backrest with tension straps.
The Excel Airide B-ace has been renewed!
- The size of the front wheel has been increased from 9" to 10". This results in better course stability and better handling outside;
- The front fork is wider and thicker/heavier. This makes the front fork stronger and the chance of deformation is therefore nil;
- The width of the front wheel has been increased;
- The profile and tread of both the rear and front wheels has been modified. This has become rounder. As a result, there is better pivotability and comfort, especially when driving outdoors;
- The shape of the side frame; due to the lower profile, the width adjustment of the armrests at the front wheel driver, at the lowest seat height, is easier to adjust;
- The color of the side frame is different. The new color is silver metallic.
|Overall length:||FWD: 119 cm / RWD 111,5 cm|
|Overall width:||65 cm|
|Total height:||103 cm|
|Total Weight:||73 kg|
|User Weight:||Max. 160 kg|
|Available colour(s):||Metallic silver|
|Seat width:||42 ↔ 54 cm (adjustable)|
|Seat height:||41½ cm (including seat cushion 48½ cm)|
|Seat depth:||42 ↔ 60 cm (adjustable)|
|Back height:||50 cm|
|Batteries:||2 x 12V, 50Ah|
|Turning radius:||FWD:119 cm / RWD: 119 cm|
|Range:||20 km with 50 Ah batteries / 30 km with 75 Ah batteries|
Remark: The range (if mentioned) is measured under ideal circumstances in a clinical test. Range can vary and is influenced by the battery condition, user weight, road conditions, outside temperature, tire pressure and way of usage.