The Excel G-Eco is a steel wheelchair with many possibilities. This wheelchair is easy to use due to the simple folding frame. This transport wheelchair is already supplied extensively from the base.
Please contact us for the most recent price
Completely equipped steel wheelchair
The Excel G-Eco is a steel wheelchair with many possibilities. This wheelchair is easy to use due to the simple folding frame. This transport wheelchair is already supplied extensively from the base. For example, the Excel G-Eco comes standard with height-adjustable push handles, footrests with an adjustable lower leg length, continuous and foldable armrests and 24" PU rear wheels with quick-release axles. In addition, the Excel G-Eco can optionally be equipped with a comfortable seat cushion.
Your reason for choosing the Excel G-Eco:
- Simple folding frame, making it easy to carry;
- Height-adjustable push handles;
- folding armrests;
- Footrests that can be swiveled in/out, also removable;
- Steel frame, with wear-resistant coating;
- Quick-release detachable rear wheels;
- Rear axle block, reversible;
- Foot plates, height adjustable, with adjustable heel straps;
- Easy to use;
- From the base already very complete;
- High maximum user weight (with seat width 50 cm).
|Total height:||90 cm (height push handles, adjustable)|
|Total width:||Seat width + 20 cm|
|Total length:||107 cm including footrests (81 cm exclusive footrests)|
|Total Weight:||19,9 kg|
|User Weight:||Max. 130 kg|
|Seat width:||40, 45, 50, 55* and 60* cm (* seat width 55 and 60 are only available in combination with seat depth 46 cm)|
|Seat depth:||43 and 46 cm|
|Seat height:||47½ and 50 cm|
|Back height:||37½ cm|
Remark: The range (if mentioned) is measured under ideal circumstances in a clinical test. Range can vary and is influenced by the battery condition, user weight, road conditions, outside temperature, tire pressure and way of usage.