Excel G-Lightweight Start - Copy - Copy - Copy
The Excel G-Lightweight Start is an aluminum, steel lightweight wheelchair, standard equipped with height-adjustable push handles, available in three seat depths. Very complete from the base.
Please contact us for the most recent price
Excel G-Lightweight Start
Lightweight wheelchair with many possibilities
The Excel G-Lightweight Start is an aluminum, steel lightweight wheelchair, available in three seat depths. Due to the simple folding frame and the quick-release axles, this wheelchair is convenient to use and easy to carry. From the base, this transport wheelchair is supplied extensively, including standard anti-tip wheels, design footrests with an adjustable lower leg length, angle adjustment of the footplates and foldable and removable armrests. Because the Excel G-Lightweight Start is available in several seat depths, seat widths and seat heights, it can be used by almost every person. The configuration can be quickly set as desired. This is a great added value, making the chairs versatile.
- The chair is equipped with anti-tip wheels as standard. These wheels increase safety and protect the wheelchair user and the wheelchair in situations where one becomes unbalanced and threatens to tip over backwards. The anti-tip wheels can also be set at such a height that they do not hinder, for instance, going up a sidewalk.
- The seat and back upholstery are extra padded, which provides more comfort. The cover is flame retardant.
The seat cover screws are carefully covered. The back padding provides extra lateral support and the vertical stitching makes it foldable
easy in. Due to the back mat flipover, which is provided with Velcro, the tension straps are neatly concealed. The back tubes are also
equipped with a comfortable padding.
- The spoked wheels are fitted with reflectors to enable wheelchair users to safely participate in traffic in the dark. This special
reflectors are extremely well suited to increase visibility in traffic.
- The chair is equipped with height-adjustable push handles. These have a height range of 92 cm to 102 cm, which is ideal for
tall people. The height can be easily adjusted by means of a lever knob.
- The back tube is provided with a receiving block in which the armrest is fixed. This creates more stability, which provides extra
safety when getting up.
- The axle plate is mounted at four points. The axle plate is reversible, so that the rear wheel can be mounted behind the wheelchair. As a result, the
wheelchair usable for people with an amputation. The axle sleeve is adjustable in four seat heights.
- The chair is equipped with angle adjustable foot plates. You can adjust this to the desired angle using an Allen key. this causes
the ideal foot position, which provides more comfort. The foot plates are also adjustable in height.
One frame; three seat depths
The Excel G-Lightweight Start is available in three seat depths: 40 cm, 42.5 cm and 45 cm. You can now easily adjust these seat depths yourself. The standard seat depth is 40 cm. The seat depth can be changed by loosening the Velcro fastener at the bottom of the front of the seat (photo 1 and photo 2). The Velcro can then be folded around the seat tube (photo 3 and photo 4) and fastened under the seat (photo 5). This creates a seat depth of 42.5 cm or 45 cm. You have set the desired seat depth within one minute!
Your reason for choosing the Excel G-Lightweight Start:
- Simple folding frame, making the wheelchair easy to carry;
- Very complete from the base;
- Available in many sizes;
- High maximum user weight.
Remark: The range (if mentioned) is measured under ideal circumstances in a clinical test. Range can vary and is influenced by the battery condition, user weight, road conditions, outside temperature, tire pressure and way of usage.