Excel G-Lite Pro 24"
Super lightweight transport wheelchair, excellent for taking with you. Compact and portable thanks to the folding backrest, removable wheels and removable footrests. The whole weighs less than 12 kg! Note: This product is currently not available. Expected
Please contact us for the most recent price
Excel G-Lite Pro 24"
Extra lightweight, sophisticated transport wheelchair
The G-Lite Pro is a lightweight wheelchair where ease of use is paramount. The wheelchair is excellent for taking with you. The whole weighs less than 12 kg! The footrests, the upholstery and the quick-release rear wheels are removable and the back can be folded down, so that the wheelchair can be carried effortlessly. The lightweight rear wheels are fitted with a new generation of polyurethane puncture-free tires. This means lower rolling resistance, allowing you to ride lighter. The G-Lite Pro is also extra comfortable thanks to the seat angle of 4 degrees.
- Lightweight rear wheels with a new generation of polyurethane puncture-proof tires. This means a lower rolling resistance and allows you to drive lighter;
- The cover is easily removable and can be attached to the wheelchair;
- Design of the G-Lite Pro has been restyled. For example, there is a more flowing and modern form.
Your reason for choosing the G-lite Pro:
- Aluminum lightweight transport wheelchair that is really light;
- Easy to use and eye for detail; detachable rear wheels and angle adjustable armrests as standard;
- Very compact to take with you, with semi-folding backrest; fits in almost every car;
- More seating comfort due to the seat angle of 4 degrees;
|Total height:||95 cm (height push handles)|
|Total width:||Seat widht + 20 cm|
|Total length:||108 cm (including footrests)|
|Total Weight:||11,5 kg|
|User Weight:||Max. 113 kg|
|Available colors:||Metallic silver|
|Seat width:||40, 45 and 50 cm|
|Seat depth:||42 cm|
|Seat height:||52 cm|
|Back height:||42 cm|
Remark: The range (if mentioned) is measured under ideal circumstances in a clinical test. Range can vary and is influenced by the battery condition, user weight, road conditions, outside temperature, tire pressure and way of usage.